Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Info Post
a st louis valentine vacation
a st louis valentine vacation
a st louis valentine vacation
a st louis valentine vacation

While I didn't go photo-crazy, here are a few shots from our St. Louis quick trip for Valentine's Day. For more photo details, check out my Flickr!

a st louis valentine vacation
a st louis valentine vacation
a st louis valentine vacation
a st louis valentine vacation

During our St. Louis shopping fest, I found two cute playsuits and a pretty gingham skirt, all for springtime wear. Today, I broke out a pretty liberty print playsuit found at Forever21 and did my best to winter-ize it, so photos of that will be up tomorrow!

a st louis valentine vacation
a st louis valentine vacationa st louis valentine vacation

0 comments:

Post a Comment