Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 28, 2011

Info Post

Earlier this month, I was blessed to model in my friend Carmen's Closet Case Vintage spring lookbook. It was a colorful day filled with new friends, crazy weather, and of course some of the loveliest clothes I've ever seen in person - Victorian era eyelet lace dresses, sock hop style angora sweaters, even an adorable set of blue and white striped boy's pajamas from the 1930s. It was like playing dress-up for a day.

One of my favorite pieces from the lookbook had to be this 1930s taffeta gown with sweetheart neckline.. I can just imagine Jeanne Crain twirling around in it, State Fair style. Be sure to look up Natalie Prass, as well - my friend and fellow AA coworker (and speaking of American Apparel - I've been running into all kinds of cool ladies lately! check out Emma and her adorable blog).

0 comments:

Post a Comment