Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 5, 2012

Info Post
golden spring

Coral cotton dress - Forever21
Gold brass rings - Red Earth Trading Co.
Sheer chiffon blouse - American Apparel
Vintage gold mary janes - Diamond Star Halo Vintage

I've been busy the past few days ceaselessly sewing up pieces I drafted for my spring collection (mostly due to procrastination on my part), and today was the deadline and fruition both - the photo shoot. Everything went smoothly and I can't wait to write about it! All to come next week.. check out my instagram for sneak peaks.

But for now, outfit post. Metallics and pastels forever. The gold mary janes are a recent favorite find, bought at Diamond Star Halo Vintage's closing sale in East Nashville a few weeks back (sad that they are no more). This dress came from Forever21 - a coral cotton dress with sewn-in pleats that I found online and took in when it hit my mailbox a week or so ago. I think it'll be my easter dress this year. And the brass rings are from Red Earth Trading Co's new spring accessory line, which you can check out in Hillsboro Village if you're in Nashville this month.

golden spring
golden spring
golden spring
golden springgolden spring
golden spring

Neil just got home from work and we're celebrating with pancakes and eggs from a local 24 hour greek/breakfast place (let's face it, scrambled eggs were absolutely meant for late night consumption). And I'm altering photos.. lots and lots of photos. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment