Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 8, 2010

Info Post
IMG_9704

I'm not the first to say that with the holidays over, I'm looking forward to spring already. Maybe it's this first winter snow that hit Nashville yesterday, maybe it's because there are no big events until the weather turns warm again. Or maybe it's because the fashion world has bred us to always be looking towards the future with collections being delivered months and months in advance. Maybe it's because Urban Outfitters has just released their early spring catalog and I spent way too much time looking it over yesterday. Or maybe I'm just sick of this ridiculous cold.

At any rate, I made this blue floral comb today to aid in bringing about warmer weather. I'll let you know if it works. I've also been looking for a short white dress and pastel playsuits lately, and I CAN'T WAIT to steal Neil's chambray button up from him so I can pair it with the Forever21 high waisted navy shorts.

Here are some spring-y, sailboat images from the Current/Elliott Spring 2010 collection to keep you warm. My favorite is the blue playsuit by far.

current-elliott-white
current elliott playsuitcurrent-elliott-dress

And Refinery29 just posted a link to the lovely H&M Garden Collection.. all of the pieces are romantic and soft, not to mention extremely affordable. Don't you love the red cardigan with rosettes all over?

hm white tunicrose cardiganeyelet white tank hm

hm floral dress and jacket

Alright. Now that's out of my system, I'm prepared to go back to winter - and to a new nautical inspired outfit with pleated slacks that I've been plotting. And to my imminent search for a classy Valentine's Day dress (any suggestions?). More on that later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment