Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 19, 2011

Info Post
black velvet myrtle


Some early fall finds I've been storing up for hot-to-cold weather wear.. American Apparel high waist denim shorts (with a silk blouse and black tights soon!), vintage wood wedge sandals from my mother in law (with ankle socks and mid length dresses for fall?), a 1970s accordion pleat wool skirt from a yard sale, and more.


I was so happy to receive this vintage brown leather rucksack in the mail from Kirstine of The Exhausted Etiquette, one of my favorite vintage shops! I've been using it constantly and scheming of ways to put it into an outfit post. The camera is also something I'm super excited about.. I've wanted to get a Zumi ever since my sister shared her Nolan House video almost two years back, shot by Drew (still one of my favorite-ever Liebemarlene posts). I went to a hibachi grill last night for a friend's 21st birthday, and I filmed just about everything.


And the velvet hair wreath is a small sneak peak of my handmade fall/winter collection, coming in a few weeks! Yessssssss can't wait to post.


vintage wood wedgesamerican apparel denim shortszumiaccordion pleat wool skirtvintage rucksackblack velvet myrtlevintage wood wedges


Neil and I had a fail of an outfit post the other day. We drove to this beautiful historic site outside of Nashville to take photos, only to have our camera battery die within the first few minutes of being there. Oh well! This just gives us an excuse to visit Travellers Rest (with a charged camera!) in a couple of days, when we have some time off.


A simple sewing post coming up this weekend (featuring one of my favorite models), and my early fall vintage lookbook early next week! Happy weekend, all. Hope it's filled with this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment