Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Info Post
swimwear

Well, it's that time again. Every year in the spring, I start thinking about swimsuits with the rest of the population - but rarely do I buy one. I've been surviving off of the same two piece for a few years now (I did buy an awesome vintage gingham one piece last year, but the thing has so much coverage that I wear it more as a romper than a suit).

Maybe this is the year that I can think up a reasonable excuse to buy one (a beach destination road trip or something?). And the styles I'm looking for range from wild prints to the classics, like landscape prints to simple seersucker. The one thing that remains constant is the silhouette.. one pieces or two pieces with high waisted bottoms. One pieces are high on my list because they're so versatile to wear as tops, and the bustier style tops are flattering for small chested girls like me. And bikinis with high waisted bottoms - there's no good reason. I just love them.

Suits in order from left to right.. Suno bikini at La GarconneJ. Crew yellow seersucker one piece, Topshop Rio swimsuit, Rachel Comey revival bikini, Madewell orchid gingham tanksuit, and Camilla and Marc colorblock one piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment