Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 20, 2012

Info Post
sunflowers

Rose pin tuck dress - Forever21
Saddle leather bag - c/o Fossil
Wood sunset sandals - Madewell
Vintage round sunglasses - High Class Hillbilly Vintage

This past week was spent running around town with my parents, my sisters and their families, and it's probably been one of the best times yet. We explored treehouses at Cheekwood Botanical Gardens, hit up some of my favorite Nashville spots like Imogene and Willie, Loveless Cafe and Barista Parlor, and we even got my little niece Stella's ears pierced - she's seven and she took it like a champ - but I swear the best moments were spent at my parent's home just hanging out together and eating coconut curry and playing Draw Something with each other (which I am horrible at). Check out Rhiannon's photos of our mini vacation here.

Neil and I headed home last night with little Bloom in tow, pretty bittersweet after saying goodbye to everyone. On our way back, we drove past a field of sunflowers that someone had planted on the side of the road - sky high flowers in a big wonderful mess. Sunflowers always remind me of the end of summer and of course the Elizabeth Arden perfume from the 90s (which my sister Ash used to have, I'd always un-sneakily steal it from her as a kid.. sisters know when you steal their perfume for obvious reasons). We pulled over and took these photos of a recent outfit purchase - a rose colored pin tuck dress from Forever21, made of sheer lightweight fabric with little pink-painted gold buttons. I picked it up after Stella's ceremonious ear piercing at the mall on Friday when I was searching for earrings for her.

sunflowerssunflowers
sunflowers

sunflowers
sunflowerssunflowerssunflowers

More photos here. Man I'm always ready for fall to begin but this summer is going to be hard to let go of. It has been awesome and easy.

PS... the last days of summer sale has been extended for another week! Check out the shop now for 20% off everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment