Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 30, 2012

Info Post
fossil feature september 2012

Back in the summer, Fossil asked me to share my favorite vintage pieces for a fall feature they're sharing on their website, and I was thrilled to do so. Excitedly I noticed this weekend that the post is up! You can check it out here (thanks, Fossil!).

fossil feature september 2012fossil feature september 2012fossil feature september 2012fossil feature september 2012

Fossil recently released a fall 2012 catalog, and you can view my top picks from the collection in the article as well. While it's always been a brand I admire, lately Fossil has really upped its game by offering classic staples with modern, fresh takes - like the Harper silk top in offbeat prints or the Austin small flap purse (which I use religiously now). View the latest fall catalog here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment