Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 29, 2010

Info Post
1960s seafoam green LACE bow blouse


vintage LIBERTY PRINT puff sleeve dress


vintage high waisted CHAMBRAY shorts


1970s CABLE KNIT spring cardigan


1960's PAISLEY mini dress


Shop update! These as well as a vintage floral tea dress and a forest green sheer lace top.

This week is looking really positive. Besides the weather being wonderful, I'm in the middle of great projects, on the threshold of a few more, Easter is coming up, and Neil and I are heading out to pick up a new addition to our family on Wednesday. And I made two fun online purchases tonight that I'm really excited about.. a photo light kit for the shop and a great vintage sewing pattern that I'll be showing you all as soon as I get it in the mail. What are you guys excited about this week?

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment