Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Info Post
overalls
onesie
coat

Thank you, Dujour Magazine, for introducing me to this lovely designer. Ruby Boutique is a New Zealand based store that posted their Fall/Winter 2010 lookbook a while ago, and it is filled with all my favorite things - pastels, Victorian-inspired shoulders and ruffles, and lace. And polka dots and sweet little eyelet mini dresses. The tweed-esque Dove Shorts and the sweet blue Juliet Dress have got to be my two favorite pieces.

blue
dots

Vanessa just wrote a lovely post about a collection filled with delicate liberty prints and peter pan collars.. she also said that it's rare that she come across a collection completely comprised of pieces she likes. I feel the same way about this collection.. there is very little that I don't like about Ruby's F/W 2010. It must be the softness of it all.

Of course, this comes at a time when I'm slowly becoming obsessed with masculine trousers and Steve Urkel suspenders.

peach
roses

Check out the entire collection here.. you'll be glad you did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment