Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Info Post
1960's chocolate wool WIGGLE dress


vintage v neck BODYSUIT with scalloped neckline


1960's mint green LACE dress with matching jacket


vintage flowers and lace PUFF SLEEVE dress



I love this update. While it's not as spring-y as the last, I fell hard for about four of these pieces the moment I put them on for pictures. It'll be especially tough to let go of the floral dress and the bodysuit and the copper trousers.. man alive, why can't I try these things on before I list them in the shop? Oh well, too late. Someone else will love them more.

Today is really bright and beautiful (what is today, the second day of spring? third?), so I'm going to try to take some outfit pictures at Sevier Park.. maybe even give Bloom a bath and bring her along! I bought these great denim overalls with stripes (they remind me of a railroad worker) at Local Honey a few weeks ago, and I've yet to find the best blouse to wear them with. Ideally, it'd be a sheer lace blouse underneath and a floppy hat.. we'll see what I come up with.

Happy spring!

And happy autumn to my Australian friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment