Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 7, 2011

Info Post
future projects for fall

I promise that my Sewing Saturday posts aren't gone forever.. they will be back on the blog this month, I swear! With the move and the recent collection launch, things have been too chaotic to keep them up. Now that life has calmed down, I've been daydreaming about future sewing projects to work on and wool fabrics (in plaid, mostly) have been on my mind. Simple a-line skirts, loose fitting blouses with 70s style sleeves, tweed jackets in lightweight swing shapes for autumn. I also found a pattern that mimics a Rothschild princess coat, and it's for sure going to be on my list come winter.

I also have plans to post quick tutorials on how to hand stitch buttonholes, making your own bias tape, and other easy projects. Is there anything you'd like to see as a tutorial on the blog?

future projects for fall

0 comments:

Post a Comment