Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Info Post
sparkle sweatersparkle sweater

Vintage gold sparkle sweater, platform sneakers - Thrifted
Sheer white chiffon blouse, gold sparkle tights - American Apparel
Vintage black leather satchel - courtesy of Nashville's Baron
Rust blazer - Forever21
Gold metal headband - H&M

This is my monochromatic gold sparkle outfit, a thrifted sparkle sweater dress cut short layered over a sheer white chiffon button up, metallic gold headband in my hair and my favorite shoes in the world on my feet - early 90s high platform sneakers (thrifted for a dollar in 2010) that have seen better days since I wear them so much. Wish you could see the sparkle in my tights more in these photos, because they're awesomely sparkled.
The leather bag with gold clasp is from my friend Jeanette, who seriously has the best thrifting luck in the world. I need to talk her into starting a blog because her style is so good and rare. Her boyfriend runs Nashville's Baron, a great shop catering to all your menswear needs - check it out (I really want that tweed jacket for myself)!

sparkle sweater
sparkle sweatersparkle sweater
sparkle sweater
sparkle sweater
sparkle sweatersparkle sweater

I've got some news to share with you guys, but it'll have to wait til tomorrow. I work at American Apparel all afternoon today and tonight, I'm finishing up a gold brocade birthday dress for a lovely lady - but tomorrow, I'm focusing on the future and with it, some cool plans I'm setting in motion (as well as getting in some much needed thrift store shopping oh yes). Until thennnn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment