Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 18, 2012

Info Post
golden fields

To Be Adored Moon dress - courtesy of Audrey Grace Boutique
Madewell striped sisal tote
Vintage metallic mary janes


With the frequency of posts centered around To Be Adored and their incredible seasonal collections, it should be no surprise that my favorite label has to be TBA.. the way designer Binbin McNiven balances otherworldly playfulness with wearable, modern pieces is beyond me. And for the very first time, I have my own lovely TBA dress - thanks to Audrey Grace Boutique! Audrey Grace's online shop just launched today, so to celebrate Neil and I visited a neighboring field and shot these images. You can purchase your very own TBA dress here.

golden fieldsgolden fieldsgolden fieldsgolden fieldsgolden fieldsgolden fieldsgolden fieldsgolden fieldsgolden fields


The shop's launch today has sparked internet ardor from elsewhere as well, my favorite posts being Rhiannon of Liebemarlene sporting a lovely Wren via AG dress for the occasion and Anja Verdugo's glamourous shots featuring Audrey Grace pieces.


A couple more of my top pieces from Audrey Grace - this incredible Lucy in Disguise Chaplin dress and the Alexandra Grecco pleated dress in mint. Check out the shop here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment