Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Info Post
magnolia silk

Vintage silk blouse, rayon floral skirt - Little Brooklyn Vintage
Leather sunset sandals - Madewell

It's not an exaggeration to say I'm planning to spend the entire summer in silk shirts - just recently, I went thrifting and came out with all silk tops (including an oversized printed button up that I wear around the house when I'm lazy, which is just about every day). Little Brooklyn Vintage is a brick and mortar store in Saint Petersburg, Florida specializing in all sorts of vintage goodness, from clothing to home goods (and lucky for me, they also sell online). When they contacted me about picking out a couple pieces to wear, I couldn't get this pale pink silk blouse out of my head.. and the skirt is just as nice. Both pieces are from the early 90s, but more from the preppy side of the era than the grunge, which I'm getting more into. Maybe because Donna Hayward is my new best friend (our Twin Peaks obsession definitely rivals my silk obsession).

magnolia silk

magnolia silk magnolia silk
magnolia silk

Shop lovely Little Brooklyn Vintage here. Sewing Saturday coming this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment