Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, July 30, 2012

Info Post
to be adored a/w 2012

More glorious wonderment to be had from To Be Adored this season, this time in the shape of shearling details on double breasted jackets (I want very much), royal blue velvet jumpsuits, broderie anglaise, muted green silk shirt dresses, and the best in my opinion - nude colored pieces accessorized with touches of metallic gold. The best best best. Here are my favorites from TBA's fall/winter 2012 collection.

to be adored a/w 2012to be adored a/w 2012to be adored a/w 2012to be adored a/w 2012to be adored a/w 2012to be adored a/w 2012to be adored a/w 2012to be adored a/w 2012

Shot my very first roll of film (yay!) while we were vacationing in Asheville and just took it in to get developed - keeping my fingers crossed that the photos turn out relatively decent (shot them with my Kodak Pony and apparently that camera is known for its light leaks, I didn't do anything to correct that so maybe they'll be cool and faded and maybe they'll look like chaos - we'll see). Lots of Biltmore and beer and pool visiting and Neil and me. Good old fashioned digital shots tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment