Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 29, 2012

Info Post
persian blue pleats

Vintage blue pleated skirt, thrifted
American Apparel sheer blouse (dyed light blue)
H&M rose gold metal headband, worn as necklace
Dolce Vita coral wedges

All blue outfit today. I've been hunting for pleated skirts for awhile now and this one was at the thrift store as a two piece set - one of those seventies polyester suit sets that look too retro when worn together but great when worn separately with modern pieces. My friend Jessica took the blouse and I took the skirt.

Last month when I hit up the flea market, I saw a solid choker necklace made of tarnished bronze that the vendor said came from the 1920s (I doubt it was that old, you know how antique vendors like to add 50 years to anything they sell). Just went back yesterday to look for it and it was sold, sad day. I can't stop thinking about metal necklaces now. In lieu of it, I have a rose gold headband from H&M that I decided to tuck under my shirt collar for a bit of metal around my neck. It's subtle but it'll do the trick til I find a metallic choker somewhere.

persian blue pleats

persian blue pleats persian blue pleats
persian blue pleats

Asheville photos coming soon.. hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment