Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 4, 2012

Info Post
autumn pointillism autumn pointillism

Navy Pointillism Dress C/O Sugarlips
Vintage Wool Hat from Goodbuy Girls
Thrifted basket weave purse
Madewell sunset leather sandals
American Apparel deadstock watch

Now and again I go through stages of wearing and rewearing only a handful of pieces from my closet, no matter how much I've got stuffed in there, and this outfit (along with oversized silk shirts and leggings) has definitely been one in the forefront for me recently. I brought this dress with us on our New York trip a couple weeks back and fell in love with it there - it's got a time-honored polka dot pattern but a contemporary asymmetrical hem, plus it's ridiculously comfortable. Good for this transitional heat we're having in Nashville, right before the cold hits this weekend. Soon I'll have to learn how to layer again.

autumn pointillismautumn pointillismautumn pointillism

Busy prepping for a fall photo shoot this weekend with a couple of my favorite people - sewing up a storm and last minute as usual. And praying for decent weather. More soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment