Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Info Post
lula mag 15

I came this close to ordering a copy of Lula's latest issue through an online bookshop in Scotland - THIS close - but in the end shrunk away from the nearly 30 dollars in shipping charges alone. That's what this magazine has done to me. Instead, I decided at the last minute to wait until it arrived in a place closer to home and until then, I'm resorting to looking up scans via the Fashion Spot forums.

The Lula Issue 15 spread that is making the most internet rounds has to be this one, and for good reason.. it's my favorite so far. Shot by Elle von Unwerth and styled by Leith Clark with model Zanna van Vorstenbosch (what a cool name). Best images.. the photo with the metallic drop-waist cape and the lace blouse with cranberry skirt (I love the detail on the skirt's hemline).

lula mag 15 lula mag 15
lula mag 15 lula mag 15
lula mag 15 lula mag 15

Sewing Saturday delayed and now coming this Saturday.. I ordered some supplies from Mood Fabrics for the first time and am smitten - quilted brocade and metallic silver linen - that will be going into some sort of future project, but for this week I'm sewing a tweed jacket and skirt set (originally planned to post about the skirt process today and jacket this weekend but instead decided to combine them into a single post, since it's really a set that I'm sewing). And before then, some Halloween love (and this until then). Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

  1. OMG crazy fun!
    Wow !!! Stunning!!! What a combination from you.really love you for your nice presentation. Your outfits are great!

    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete