Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 14, 2012

Info Post
1

Here it is, the Blooming Leopold A/W 2012-13 look book! This season, I had fun with dyeing - mainly marble dyeing but I also experimented a bit with dip dye and tie dye. The process of marble dyeing was fun, albeit time consuming, which led to a very limited run of one-of-a-kind drop hem dresses and other pieces, all in silk fabrics.

23jpg4567891011121314

More photos here.

The look book was shot by Drew Tyndell, styled by Rhiannon Tyndell, and modeled by Ashley Fisher - the best team I could ask for (a big thanks to them!). I don't remember the last time I had so much fun and so little stress during a shoot, Drew had a distinct vision (modern but almost dreamlike) and we ended up with something better than I even hoped for.

Several pieces are handmade while others are vintage that I dyed, such as the coral safari shirt with marbled dyed collar and the tie dye trousers. A few pieces are already in the shop, with the rest heading that way tonight (with the exception of the drop waist dress in velvet - coming soon). I plan on updating the shop periodically with marble dyed dresses from now until the holidays, plus stocking one of my all-time favorite West Coast stores with some dresses specially made for them.. more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment