Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 2, 2010

Info Post
bust magazine - trend spotting feature

I was super honored to be a part of Bust Magazine's December/January issue, alongside Keiko Lynn and Moa Svensson! Man alive, I'm in a magazine.. what a crazy feeling. Thanks so much, Bust!! (and thanks to Rhi for scanning the image for me!)

Bust's December/January issue is out on newstands right now.

I'm also pleased to fill you guys in on a little Sewing Saturday news. For those of you who follow my sewing (or lack thereof), thanks so much for being patient with me. I don't know if it's this cold house or winter illnesses going around or just everyday distractions that have prevented me from getting a lot of sewing done, but I'm finally back in the swing of crafting again. I've been working on my camel wool cape this week and have some progress to share this Saturday! And in the meantime, I'm going to learn the fine art of Photoshop Elements and hit up a winery with Neil and my parents tomorrow night. Yay for the weekend.

We're decorating our home tonight with vintage glass ornaments, pine tree branches from a local tree farm, and my parent's old porcelain nativity set they passed onto us (minus one wise man, thanks to a destructive 10 year old me). Our whole house smells like a Christmas tree.. I wish it could all year round.

0 comments:

Post a Comment