Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Info Post
IMG_6915IMG_6920
IMG_6939

Peter Pan Collar Silk Blouse - Vintage shop in Atlanta
Knitted Floral Skirt - Handmade
Braided Belt, Suede Platform Heels - Forever21
Opaque Tights - American Apparel

Styling my handmade knitted skirt! This is my try at mixing floral patterns, and I'm really liking the concept.

The soft pink braided belt was a cheap Forever21 find.. only 2.50. And the black suede platform heels were pretty reasonable, too. I needed a pair of dressy shoes, although I can't tell you I'm comfortable with stiletto style heels. I'm a chunky shoe person, mostly.

IMG_6931IMG_6911

IMG_6935

I've been stocking up on all sorts of crafting supplies lately - fabric dye, crushed velvet (for a Valentine's Day dress?), floral and pom pom trim, sewing patterns. The one thing I'm really stumped on is what fabric to choose for future bedroom curtains. We've been staring down boring white blinds since we moved, and I need some drapery inspiration. Maybe antique white embroidered curtains? Maybe gilded golden ones with vintage fringe?

I'm looking forward to spring projects but am trying to stay in the winter mindset, as we still have a good three months left of it. Why do I always want cold weather clothing to end once New Years hits? I'm longing for summery dresses and lace rompers again.

Interviews with lovely photographers and pictures of pretty apartments coming up soon.. so many things I'm excited to share with you. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment