Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 22, 2012

Info Post
spring silk

Vintage pink silk maxi - Irene & Irene Vintage
Vintage silk button up - Thrifted
Heather gray pocket tee - American Apparel
Nudge leather wedges - Kork Ease (via UO)

It was only a matter of time before this maxi skirt showed up on the blog. Camille of Irene & Irene Vintage was sweet enough to do a vintage trade with me, and this was my lucky end of the bargain - a gorgeous pastel pink silk skirt that buttons up the front. I haven't decided if I'm going to shorten it yet.. maybe to a mid length? I think I might once the weather gets warmer. Other recent buys - a simple tri blend pocket tee from AA and a thrifted mauve silk blouse worn underneath.

spring silkspring silk
spring silk

More photos here.

Thanks for your insight last post - your comments had a lot of wisdom and encouragement. For those who didn't catch it, check out illustrator Kelly Thompson's take on the battle between dreams and happiness and paycheck here, it's what started this ruckus.

Hope you guys have a great weekend! We're starting it early with some friends tonight - we're all going to the midnight premiere of Hunger Games. I've got some Jennifer Lawrence love, so I'm ready to brave the preteen crowd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment