Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Info Post
bow blouse

These Erin Fetherston Resort 2011 photos were released nearly a month ago, and I'm still struggling to find a 2011 collection I love more. The simple French elegance of it all is really hard to beat. The collection was inspired by Jean-Jacques Annaud's L'Amant (The Lover), a film set in French Indochina in the 1920's.

My favorite pieces? The silky nude peter pan collar blouse, the high waisted marbled jeans, the rose colored dress with bow. I love the contrast of the silky blouses with the structured jackets, the abundance of cigarette trousers, and the lack of color (why does black and white work so well together?). I wonder if they're selling that amazing hat.

Photos courtesy of Style.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment