Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 8, 2010

Info Post
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010
My sister Rhiannon was sweet enough to share these Urban Outfitters preview photos with me last weekend during her visit, so I thought I'd share them with you all. Their Fall 2010 is very back-to-school 1980's preppy, and I like it.. especially the shoes. Two toned brown oxfords and lots more wooden platforms. Nice to see more thigh highs and faux fur scarves, as well.

And when I look at these photos, I can't stop thinking about Ferris Bueller. I think there's a little Revenge of the Nerds mixed in there, too.. but that may be simply because I watched it today.

My favorites? The velvet jacket, the thermal pants (they remind me of AA's riding pants), and the white striped dress. I really like the little pink dress with the rabbit/squirrel pattern, too.

And the more I see sheer black tights, the more I love them.
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010
urban outfitters fall 2010

Catching the bus early in the morning to make it in time for work downtown.. which means it is officially past my bedtime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment