Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Info Post
all of us
smiling 2laughing

Just this past Friday, Quincy called me up to let me know that a bunch of girls were having an impromptu afternoon out. Aya of Strawberry Koi (who I was lucky to meet this past spring), her husband, and her two friends had come up on a short trip to visit Nashville and hit up a show, and they wanted to get together and do some vintage shopping. So Fab, Quincy, and I met up with them, drank coffee, lusted after Rothschild coats, and had a fantastic time.

All photos courtesy of Aya and her awesome photographer husband - for more photos, visit Aya's lovely blog!

kristine
outside
aya
say oohsmiling
me
lovelies

As for the Sewing Saturday post I promised for you all this week.. I'm sorry to postpone it again! But it's for a good reason, I swear. The fabric I've ordered hasn't come in yet. I don't think I've been as excited for a sewing project since when I completed that floral romper last spring, and trust me, this one is much better than a romper. This upcoming Saturday will be all about sewing - and for real this time.

Shop update tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment