Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 24, 2010

Info Post
cute dress winhigh waist denim

Tuft Design is an adorable recent collection created by a local designer here in Nashville. Some of my favorite things are in this collection - a black and white polka dotted swing coat, high waisted denim shorts, a beige-y white striped jersey dress with a bit of a gathered skirt. There's even a little sleeveless spotted chiffon top that I would kill to pair with my high waisted velvet shorts. And pleated trousers (!) and a butterfly printed dress with the prettiest skirt imaginable.

And the cool part? The designer is a friend of mine! Jessica is a coworker at American Apparel, where she does merchandising and dresses all of our mannequins in really lovely color and fabric combinations (I love the aesthetic of our store - and I'm of course biased, but I really think it's one of the best because of the style of the great people I work with). And after checking out some recent sketches on her website, I can't wait to see what Jessica comes up with in her next collection.

Be sure to check out Tuft Design's Etsy shop and blog!

polka dotsbustier
high waistdress back
tiered skirtpolka dots birds eye

Shop update coming tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment