Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, October 9, 2010

Info Post
IMG_9509
IMG_9493IMG_9472
IMG_9530

When lovely Maria of Adelaide's Homesewn asked me to model some pretty items in her shop, I jumped on the chance. Her Etsy shop has been a favorite of mine for some time, so why not try out some of her great things for free?

IMG_9520IMG_9504
IMG_9536
IMG_9470
IMG_9487
IMG_9502IMG_9503


Here is the first batch of pieces she sent me.. the polka dots and stripes dress and a sweet berry pickin dress with peter pan collar are both in her shop, and the pleated drop waist dress and striped romper should be added soon!

I have to apologize for the lack of Sewing Saturdays recently.. it's been nearly a month since I posted one! Suck. I guess I can blame it on the chaos that's been our house and our life in general lately. But this past week, things began to slow down and I finally had time to unpack my sewing supplies and put them in their proper places.. which means I can have a Sewing Saturday ready for you for next week! I'm planning on making it rock, too. What would you like the next Sewing Saturday to be about?

It's Saturday! I'm headed to work at American Apparel for the afternoon, then I'm walking over to Robert's Western World with some super awesome girls for dancing and rum and coke (ONE rum and coke - I have the alcohol tolerance of a small animal). Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment