Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Info Post
IMG_0405IMG_0437
IMG_0508
IMG_0530

Vintage Pastel Swiss Dot Dress - courtesy of Parlour Vintage
Vintage Black Cardigan - Thrifted
Black Oxford Flats - Etsy

This past weekend, Neil and I drove out to the country to pick some pumpkins! We ended up with a family of pumpkins - one tall and thin, one short and fat, one little baby, and really dusty feet.

Aria at Parlour Vintage (be sure to check out her blog! she's super adorable) was wonderful enough to give me this beautiful robin's egg blue dress, and with its lace trim and ladylike length, I knew I'd have to wear it right away. You guys, I think I've found my dream dress.

The dress is super feminine, so I thought I'd make it a bit more masculine with some plain oxfords and a black cardigan. I really want to find a cable knit ivory sweater to pair with it next, maybe even a pullover. I'm definitely looking for ways to winter-ize it.. any ideas?

IMG_0407IMG_0411

IMG_0513
IMG_0503
IMG_0507

IMG_0458IMG_0435
IMG_0461
IMG_0525
IMG_0432

I've talked about wanting to incorporate pastels into my cool weather wardrobe, and this is a stab at that. Mixing dusty black with creamy Easter egg shades reminds me of something Karen Elson would do, and following in her footsteps is never a bad idea.

Yay for fall!

IMG_0428

0 comments:

Post a Comment