Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Info Post
IMG_2052IMG_2140
IMG_1944
IMG_2111IMG_2099
IMG_2069IMG_2129

Shop update! Vintage sailor dress, chambray blouse, sheer polka dot knee high socks, tiered velvet maxi skirt, 1970s camel wool blazer, chestnut leather Dooney and Bourke tote, and oversized crew neck sweatshirt.. all headed to the store soon.

I also began three new outrageous sale sections in the shop - 5 DOLLAR SALE, 10 DOLLAR SALE, and 15 DOLLAR SALE. I'll be adding new items to them later today and all week long, so be sure to check them out!

I'm marking items down to make room in the store for some new, exciting plans. I can't wait to share them with you.. but for now, I'll have to keep them secret! Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday. The weather is lovely in Nashville so I've opened all of our doors and windows and intend to do a whole lot of sewing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment