Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Info Post
6

I don't know where all of my time went, but it's certainly ran out. I feel super busy right now and can't really pinpoint a specific reason why.. maybe it's a combination of a million little things? At any rate, I'm in the middle of crafting a spring trends post for you all - but for tonight, here are images from my favorite spring/summer 2011 collection.

I'm sure many of you have already caught TBA's spring/summer 2011 collection circling round the web but for those who haven't, you're in for a treat. The collection is a sweet mix between Beatrix Potter and seventies chic, with a little art deco thrown in for good measure. I adore the colors, the collars, the oxfords with ruffled ankle socks, the feedsack florals.

57
42
13

The rose hued dress with pleated skirt is just wonderful, but nothing tops the blue liberty print blazer and matching dress combo. More photos here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment