Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 5, 2011

Info Post
IMG_9167
IMG_9055
IMG_9114
IMG_9144
IMG_9262

I've finally assembled some summery pieces for the Etsy shop! Now presenting the Blooming Leopold Summer Lookbook, starring my beautiful friend
Maria.

Using repurposed sewing patterns and vintage fabric, I've crafted up some outfits that remind me of lazy, picnicking summer days - two piece playsuits, long, lightweight skirts, and cotton swing dresses.

IMG_8964
IMG_8750 - Version 2IMG_8734
IMG_8720IMG_8840
IMG_8810IMG_8786
IMG_8946

Hitting the shop in the morning - cross stitch overalls and summery maxi skirt, sailor stripe mini dress and loose fitting tank, and chambray crop top with matching bloomers.. also, a floral head piece or two.

All pieces are one of a kind.. due to using mostly vintage materials, most garments cannot be recreated - which means once they're gone, they're gone. However, I'll continue to update my shop periodically this summer with new pieces from different fabrics!

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment