Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, May 28, 2011

Info Post
memorial day barbecue

All clothing courtesy of Topshop, Madewell, Steven Alan, ASOS, and La Garconne.. specific credits coming soon.

In place of a sewing post this weekend, I've been dreaming up some outfits for Memorial Day festivities. Gingham crop tops, super huge straw hats, floral hair wreaths, navy and white polka dots, oversized stripe dresses.. stuff I'll be living in all summer. The white halter dress is a favorite! As for those woven leather oxfords, I swear every single coworker of mine owns a pair just like them and I have the worst luck finding them.. apparently, they're in every thrift store in Nashville (except for the ones I visit).

memorial day bonfire
memorial day on the waterfront

Man alive, when is the last time you went to a bonfire? I remember going to them all the time in high school, and I miss it.

Tomorrow night, Neil and I are headed to a friend's for an old fashioned barbecue.. grilling out, s'mores, southern style food, and beer. What are your plans for this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment