Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Info Post
long sweater sartorialistoveralls newton
stripes newtonlong sheer newton
05-02-2011crochet lace newton
pink and pleated newtonhigh waist swim newton

I'm always on the lookout for new street style photographers (any and all suggestions highly desired!), but when I can't find someone new, I'm never failed by the classics like Garance Dore and Scott Schuman. This time around, I was really inspired by Schuman and Newton's spring photos, some from Coachella. Lots of my favorites for the season.. longer lengths, accordion pleats, classic blue stripes, crochet lace, creams and ballet pinks, denim on denim, maxi dresses in sheer fabrics, overalls. That incredible 1950s style high waisted bikini set with stiff, wide brimmed hat. Right now, I'm into black straw hats mixed with spring wear in light hues, so I'm going to search some thrift stores tomorrow for one.

All photos courtesy of the Sartorialist and Mr. Newton, except for no. 5, which is the lovely Annabel of Blushing Ambition.

PS.. for those of you anticipating winter weather rather than warm summers, check out Morgan of Crowns Clothing's adorable handmade capes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment