Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 23, 2011

Info Post

I'm sure you all may be a little tired of hearing me talk about my sisters, but I still can't get over how proud and inspired I am of (and by) both of them.. they're beautiful, loyal and loving, and accomplished. The best older sisters to have - the ones you want to be like. So, watching my sister Rhiannon (and her business partner and friend Jamie Hopper) begin their own online shop, I get those proud feelings all over again.

Silent Sundays is a mix of handpicked pieces from beloved international designers and southern-bred vintage finds, all personally selected for the store by Rhiannon and Jamie. It has a languidly dreamy yet classic and clean aesthetic - with the loveliest cotton and silk dresses, crochet lace tops, and pleated midi skirts always in focus. These are pieces that are worth every penny.

Be sure to check out their blog and lookbook, as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment