Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 7, 2010

Info Post
a blogger visit!
a blogger visit!
a blogger visit!

This weekend, Quincy of Q's Daydream and her husband Jonny came to visit Nashville, and we had a chance to hang out with them!

We had such a good time. On Saturday, we met at Bongo Java on Belmont, had some wonderful coffee, and shopped at Venus and Mars - Quincy picked up this adorable navy and white gingham dress. Afterwards, we did some more talking and met for coffee at Frothy Monkey on Sunday night. We walked around the 12th South neighborhood and made plans to do more hanging out when they move to Nashville in a month!

Quincy and Jonny were both so easy to be around.. a really happy, genuine couple. I can't wait to have them as neighbors. I have someone to share sewing patterns with!

a blogger visit!
a blogger visit!
a blogger visit!
a blogger visit!
a blogger visit!

I tried on a light blue lace trim dress, a 1950's puff sleeve pink dress with a flocked rose pattern, and a sleeveless white dress with pink flowers at Venus and Mars. I was dangerously close to already breaking my no-spend vow for the summer.. especially with the dress above, which was my favorite.

You guys, blogger visits are one of my favorite things about having a blog. It's so easy to find wonderful people online that you have a lot in common with. I've been fortunate to have met four great ladies through blogger meet ups since starting my blog almost a year ago, and I really hope that number grows!

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment