Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 28, 2010

Info Post
1960's floral striped cotton romper
1970's boho crochet crop top
vintage high waisted stripe shorts
vintage red ribbon bandana denim skirt

Etsy update! Some red, white, and blue for you.

The 1960's striped floral romper and 1990's high waisted denim striped shorts are in the shop now. The red bandana maxi skirt and 1970's crocheted crop top will be added tomorrow, so check back!

Now for some cool sale news. I'm offering a buy one item, get another item FREE sale on all of my white background items in the shop (hint - that's about 98% of them)! The offer applies to ALL white background items, even sale stuff, so definitely take advantage of it!

The lesser of the two items is free, and the sale lasts through Sunday, July 4th. You'll be refunded through Paypal after the purchase. I've really got to make room for all of my new items, yo.

Happy Monday! What are you looking forward to this week? My sisters are coming to visit in a couple of days, and I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment