Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 24, 2010

Info Post
american apparel head to toe. seersucker bloomers and sheer button up
american apparel head to toe. seersucker bloomers and sheer button up
american apparel head to toe. seersucker bloomers and sheer button up

Sheer Peter Pan Collar Blouse - American Apparel
Blue and White Seersucker Bloomers - American Apparel
Lace Ruffle Socks - American Apparel
Brown Wooden Wedge Sandals - Madewell

I was planning on posting photos of my visit with a couple of friends to the Golden Age of Couture exhibit at the Frist, but I accidentally deleted my favorite photo and now I'm just mad. So I'll post these American Apparel pictures instead.

So, this is my trial wear of the AA seersucker bloomers! While I ended up liking them, they weren't my absolute favorite (a little too short for me, I think), so I exchanged them for something else after I tried them on for these pictures. I did recently buy the riding trousers in black, which can easily take the place of these bloomers in this outfit. I'm in love with the pants.

american apparel head to toe. seersucker bloomers and sheer button up
american apparel head to toe. seersucker bloomers and sheer button up
american apparel head to toe. seersucker bloomers and sheer button up

The blouse is another great buy. What's not to love about a sheer top with a peter pan collar? It comes in a pretty mint green shade, which would have been my choice if not for the versatility of the white. It's great to wear with tighter slacks to contrast the looseness of the top, but I wear it with my baggy chambray jumper pants, too.

Now for a giveaway announcement! The winner of the blog anniversary giveaway, via random.org, is Peony of Peonies and Mushrooms! Congrats, Peony!

Last bit of news.. the vintage cotton blue floral overalls are in the shop. Navy polka dot dress to be added tomorrow!

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment