Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Info Post
white dress fieldcrop top kitchen
love is like a dreamland

Currently, I'm sitting at my parent's house fighting sleep after a full day. All of my family is here (!!), and after I worked at American Apparel in the morning, Neil and I drove down to see them and spend the night eating good food and watching a concert at Puckett's in Leiper's Fork. Afterwards, we all stayed up extra late talking on the porch, enjoying a surprisingly cool night.

I might be tired, but I really needed to share some of my favorite photos from Australia's own Miss Unkon's Spring and Summer 2010 Lookbook. The photos are very romantic and dreamy, all with a distinctly 70's feel - cut out backs, long and flowing pleated skirts, plenty of sheer button ups. Ruffles and straw hats and lace up boots. The crop top in a pretty brown liberty print with renaissance sleeves is by far my favorite.

hat
cut out
mountain
shoes
ruffle
unicorn
sheer white top 2sheer white top
tennessee williams
muss2010-001 (054)

See the rest of the collection here.

Now it's past two in the morning, and going to bed sounds ridiculously nice. I'm going to shut my computer and get some rest, because tomorrow will be a full day of sisterly blog photos and eating out in Nashville and touring old Southern mansions. Goodnight!

smelling flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment