Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 19, 2010

Info Post
powder blue
powder blue
powder blue
powder blue

Victorian Powder Blue Dress - Courtesy of Closet Case Vintage
Ivory Rose Hair Wreath - Handmade
Vintage Zodiac Ankle Boots - Tennessee Antique Mall
Sheer Black Tights - American Apparel

I was extremely excited when Carmen of Closet Case told me I could take some photos in this beautiful powder blue dress.. and of course, I jumped on the chance.

powder blue
powder blue
powder blue
powder blue

Wearing the dress almost made me feel like a tragic figure from some century-old play, but it could just be the cheesy E.M. Forster movies I've been watching.

The past couple of days, though, I haven't had much free time for movie watching.. Neil and I made a harmless trip to East Nashville the other day that resulted in a decision to move over there. We found a beautiful little Craftsman home that had just opened up to renters and it fit us perfectly, so we jumped on the opportunity. We filled out an application Tuesday, we're dropping off our deposit today, and we're moving in in September!

Which of course means the next few weeks are going to be nice and crazy. Oh man, but I can't wait to share pictures with you guys. Glass doorknobs and crown molding and a creepy basement!

powder bluepowder blue
powder blue
powder blue

And now for the winner of last week's Katie Daisy giveaway.. first of all, thanks to all who participated. Reading your personal inspirations was a huge joy for us!

The winner is.. Rachel! Congrats! We've got your email and Katie will be contacting you shortly.

Happy weekend, all!

powder blue
powder blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment