Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Info Post
peach fizz
lace

I can't sleep, so I'm eating animal crackers and posting twelve hours early.

mother mary
lacepeach fizz
cobwebs
russian nesting dolls
russian nesting dolls
roses

These are some photos I took around the house today.. what do you think? I was messing around with the shutter speed and trying to figure out how to change the lighting and softness without doing any photo editing. I've been playing around with the ghosting effect.. well, some form of it.. and using it to give the photos a filmy, hazy look. I like how they almost look faded from age.

Hope you are all well rested, wherever you are. It's nice to know that some of you are awake right now too, even if that means you're an ocean or two away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment