Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Info Post
IMG_7484

Some recent finds and purchases.. thrifted silk blouses (and one chambray tie top), a lovely little vintage watch necklace, and these velvety flowers. Vintage velvet millinery flowers have been an obsession of mine since last winter and I finally have some of my own, courtesy of Etsy - black velvet roses and velvet myrtle blossoms with a bit of yellow. They're going to be a big inspiration to me in my fall collection.. any ideas on how to wear them?

IMG_7440
IMG_5847
IMG_5885
IMG_7596
IMG_7583
IMG_7507

Thank you for the well wishes last week! After five days of antibiotics, I am feeling so much better. I'm going through that amazing post-sickness happiness where you're grateful for just feeling normal. Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment