Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 8, 2011

Info Post
wedding weekend wishlist

Topshop Polish and Hairpiece, ASOS Aldo Wedges, Tarantula Sisters Vintage Chambray Dress

If you guys are anything like me, you're right in the middle of wedding season. Lately, weddings have become more and more important to Neil and I - as usually it's our only opportunity to see college friends each year. So, I'm really excited about this weekend.. tomorrow, we're driving up to Illinois to attend an afternoon wedding and hang out with school friends we haven't seen in waaay too long.

This outfit is kind of my dream wedding attire, but honestly the outfit I have planned is really similar - chambray summer dress with a floral hair wreath (and I can also tell you I'm going to try my hardest to replicate this look).

And now for the winner of last week's Oma Vintage giveaway.. Emily of Ruby Slipper Journeys! Congrats, Emily!

We're heading to Illinois in the morning, so I won't be back until Monday with photos.. see you then and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment