Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 28, 2011

Info Post
IMG_7631

Vintage liberty print dress - East Nashville Flea
Gold watch pendant - American Apparel
Vintage wood wedges - from my mother in law

Earlier this week, Neil and I took a day trip to southern Illinois to spend time with his family. While we were there, his mom gave me some amazing leather and wood wedges that she had worn in high school - several pairs in different styles that her mom had stored away in a closet and just recently found. I was so excited to find out they fit! I'm going to buy some leather conditioner, polish them up, and wear them constantly.


IMG_7618
IMG_7604
IMG_7650
IMG_7653
IMG_7690

This super warm weather has me really longing for a break.. maybe a trip to some east coast beach or sailing on the lake? So lightweight cotton dresses and high waisted shorts in linen and chambray are in my arsenal lately. This dress was a find from the East Nashville Flea Market a couple months ago. It's great for a quick and easy outfit, but I'm also planning on layering it for fall wear with some matching maroon tights and a gray pullover. I like simple shapes the best right now, so the idea of a little sleeveless dress with a short, gathered skirt and loose fit is perfect for me - so versatile.

In shop news, I've extended the 30% off sale to Monday! Just use the code SUMMERSALE upon checkout. Sewing Saturday (and a thrifty guest post) this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment