Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Info Post
a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding

Photos by Neil!

Pink Dotted Swiss Dress - Handmade
Straw Hat - Thrifted
Brown Suede Wedges - Urban Outfitters
Brown Skinny Belt - Forever21

Last Sunday, our friends Aaron and Lindsey had a wonderful outdoor wedding celebration near Thompson Station, a beautiful little town outside of Nashville. The food, company, and setting were all great, and the celebration itself - they married next to a creek to banjo music and friends gathered around on the hillside - fit the couple's personalities completely.

And I wore the swiss dot dress I made for the occasion!

a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding

Thanks for all of your dress ideas.. I think I'm going to do some more work that you suggested to the dress later on. I plan on adding lining and a scalloped hem at the bottom. I didn't have time to add a peter pan collar like I wanted, so I just added some white lace trim to the neckline and I like how it turned out. The overall look of the dress made me feel like I was going to a 1950's era state fair.. and I can't complain about that.

Here are some photos from the ceremony! Aren't Aaron and Lindsey beautiful? They are a couple of the happiest, most positive people I've met, and I think it shows. And Lindsey found her lovely dress and necklace on Etsy!

a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding
a spring wedding

0 comments:

Post a Comment