Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Info Post
seersucker and denim
seersucker and denim
seersucker and denim
seersucker and denim

Photos by Neil!

Seersucker Ruffle Top, Chambray Polka Dot Bow - Forever21
Vintage White Pleated Trousers - Thrifted
Blue Denim Motorcycle Jacket - Forever21
Brown Sunset Sandals - Madewell

Blue and white together are perfect for spring. I thought this outfit would be a great chance to debut my Madewell sandals!

seersucker and denim
seersucker and denim
seersucker and denim
seersucker and denim

I found the white trousers at Goodwill and took in the waist so they'd fit. The hips are still super big, but that could be a good thing. I cut them shorter tonight and plan on pressing and cuffing them properly.

seersucker and denimseersucker and denim

Neil and I are leaving for Illinois to visit our college friends tomorrow! We'll be there for the weekend - I can't wait. We've been running around like crazy getting things ready today. We're going to eat food and be lazy all weekend. It's what we're good at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment