Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Info Post
title

Have you guys seen this designer before? Juliette Hogan is something else. Her outfits are whimsical yet classic, with a self-described sensitivity to "simplicity of form" while being subtly streetwise. And very, very feminine. In other words, I'd like to be her in about five years.

jumper
navy tiers
coral cape

I know this is a fall/winter collection and some of the pieces are well suited for cold weather wear (see scarves and capes), but the collection inspired me a lot and I had to share it. Not to mention, not all of these pieces are strictly winter-friendly. The mini dresses and light capes are perfect for the chilly spring weather we've been having in Nashville lately. I'm now on the hunt for a cappuccino hued dress look-a-like, which has got to be my favorite. That and the coral cape.

cappuccino
blazer
gray dress

See the entire collection here.

I bought a 50's style seersucker top the other day and had to hit up Goodwill for some white denim trousers to go with it. I found the trousers, did some fast altering, and I'll be taking some blog photos tomorrow night! I can't wait to properly debut my Madewell sandals, too.

Happy beginning of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment