Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Info Post
a handmade outfit
a handmade outfit
a handmade outfit

White Blouse, Liberty Print Shorts - Handmade!
Black Wood Wedge Heels - Crafty Crow Vintage

Here are my last two projects together! A spring outfit. I had a tough choice between tights or no tights, and truth be told, it was super hot today so black tights were foolish. But I really like the overall look.

a handmade outfit
a handmade outfit

I also lucked out and had a chance to go to the flea market with my friend Colleen today. She was on the lookout for furniture for her new apartment, and I searched for vintage picture frames. While I didn't end up with any frames, I did find all sorts of crafting supplies like mint green lace, red pom pom trim (any good ideas for it?), clear plastic buttons, and lots of great old patterns. I also bought vintage lace bloomers (strange, after my recent bloomer obsession, to actually finally find some) and a pretty 1970's white dress with eyelet trim and pink ribbon. Oh, I love my finds.

flea market finds
flea market finds

I also drank coffee and ate an awesome hot dog.

Shop update tomorrow.. starting the week off right. And for all you giveaway lovers, Vanessa is hosting a lovely one right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment