Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Info Post
vintage sailor dress
vintage faded denim dress
vintage polka dot cut out dress
vintage cowboy romper

Shop update! The drop waist sailor dress is currently in the shop, as is the faded denim dress. Keep an eye out for the cowboy romper and cut out polka dot dress, both of them should be up on Thursday. High waisted denim shorts and a plaid crop top will be added Saturday!

Thank you so much for all of your handmade clothing compliments last post. You guys keep me going with (and finishing!) all of my Sewing Saturday projects, so thank you! I really couldn't start and finish all of these projects without you. I made six recent Etsy purchases of vintage fabric and patterns, so I'll be sharing them soon. Now, the real dilemma is which project to pursue first.

Tomorrow is a big day. Karen Elson is playing at Grimey's here in Nashville, and we're going to be there! I just wish my sister could watch her with us, especially after her inspirational Karen post she wrote recently. Maybe next time? I hope this lovely lady continues playing her music for a long while. I'll be posting photos tomorrow night!

And one last thing.. if you haven't entered the Timely Vintage giveaway, do so! I announce the winner tomorrow! Happy week, all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment