Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Info Post
vintage floral crop top
vintage nautical stripes swimsuit
vintage navy blue tap shorts

Etsy shop update! From now on, I'll be listing a few times a week! Expect shop updates on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (my honorary Etsy update post will still stick to its usual Monday evenings, however).

New to the shop is the floral crop top, above (sadly enough, the denim striped overalls I listed yesterday have already sold before I had a chance to post them on here. But the floral top is still up for grabs!). The tap shorts and striped swimsuit will be added to the shop on Wednesday, and a pretty liberty print romper and gingham tunic will be added on Friday!

Today is a gloomy, gloomy day. If the weather clears up, I'm going to drag my camera outside and take some outfit photos. If not, I'll stay inside and lust after beautiful blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment